CREATING THE PLACES WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
Design builds connections. It sparks relationships between people and brands. It encourages us to experiment, explore, engage. Design gives brands life—energy. Something to hold on to.
Richardson Design is a brand experience studio.
That means we create dynamic intersections where brands meet and move people. Our Midwestern charm is our edge. We are purposeful and anchored by a foundation of practiced design principles. And, we are adventurous—agile and collaborative as a partner to companies that want to tell meaningful stories. We come to the table prepared to listen, learn, share ideas and map out workable creative strategies.
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER Opportunity, Cleveland, OH
The Senior Interior Designer works in close coordination with the Design + Trend Director to develop creative, applicable design solutions which meet the strategic, aesthetic, functional and budgetary criteria for each project. The Senior Interior Designer manages client projects as well as directs the work of Interior Designers, occasionally leads the direction of a project, liaises with clients, and communicates and coordinates with strategic partners. The Senior Interior Designer is responsible for developing and fully executing design concepts from ideation through fruition, both independently and as part of a larger team structure.
Required Education, Skills and Experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Architecture.
- 8-15 years of interior design experience in Hospitality design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign, SketchUp, and Photoshop.
- A portfolio of work which demonstrates not only superior skills as a designer, but as a thought leader in developing new and innovative solutions for clients
- Exceptional ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly, both verbally and graphically.
- Exceptional ability to manage time, budget and expectations of a project
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including color and materials, furniture FF&E and specifications
- Ability to take a project concept through development and implementation.